Friday, April 23, 2010

Bikes...


Ethan Posing on his bike :)

I went to a local store that sold unique things and purchased this vintage bike for pictures. I figured it would make a great prop. And then. Finn found it.


And then he claimed it as his own.



and the two have been inseperable ever since!




I love it because he doesn't care that it isn't shiny or new it's just his!




We were very blessed to have my Aunt and Uncle come to visit us last week. We always enjoy having company! We really appreciated them coming out of their way to see us and then they took us out to dinner!

Thank you so much! It was really nice to see you:)










2 comments:

  1. Seeing Aunt Chris and Uncle Lynn is always uplifting isn't it? I know you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! They are ALWAYS so joyful!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones