Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged:

Tabitha tagged me! Guess I wasn't running very fast :) ....
So Here goes:

10 Years ago I ...

1. Was Engaged
2. Dreamed of having a family (I dream *big)
3. Weighed 45 lbs less...
4. Thought I'd have three kids..... 2 girls and 1 boy (man, was I off)
5. rode on a rollercoaster (haven't been on one in ten years)

5 things on todays to do list ...
1. Take pictures
2. run errands
3. call Weight watchers... (no, seriously)
4. fold clothes ( a million loads it seems)
5. Hug my husband and kids!

5 snacks I enjoy... (oh dear, did I mention the weight I've gained?)

1. Crazy bread
2. Chocolate
3. twizzlers
4. No bakes
5. Oatmeal cookies

5 places I have lived... (oh, wow, this should be easy)
1. Midland, MI
2. Caro, MI
3. Clarkston, MI
4. Otter Lake, MI
5. Otisville, MI

5 jobs I have had..
1. In Home care for Elderly
2. Meijers
3. WCCDC Day care
4. Babysitting for Kari
5. Full time Mom

5 people I tag...
1. Kari
2. Mom
3. Anita
4. Dawn
5. Veronica

1 comment:

  1. This, being tagged, is new to me. But, I'm game. Thanks for thinking of me! I hope I'll do it right.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones