Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa FL

Here are some random pictures from Florida. I still don't have all of them so I figured I'd post some of them. These are two Bald Eagles that were injured and now call the zoo home.

Ethan Feeding the stingrays


Christian with a Lorakeet.



Camden's new hat.




Ashley feeding the lorakeet.





Connor with a lorakeet.



I was hoping to caputure a shot like this one!
I was so excited to get this picture.


Arriving at the Zoo.


A hybrid lorakeet.


Mike was popular with the lorakeets.









1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathi,

    I'm glad to see your family had such a wonderful time at the Zoo. Thank you very much for the nice comments about us. May I add you to our email list to receive special announcements, events and updates? If so, please email me at Leinani.Bernabe@lowryparkzoo.com.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones